Thursday, October 27, 2005

Color Color Colorsu , Fall Colorsu

Its been a while since I last blogged(bugged ;) ). Well, u know what I would be saying, so better not say it :D Even in this busy schedule one thing doesn't go unnoticed. Well yea, it is the fall colors. You must be aware of the starting scene of the movie "Mohabattein", those brown leaves fallin' in slow motion... that is exactly what I see everyday when I walk from my apartment to department. Just can't capture that beauty on a photograph. On one side, you feel so good that it is such a picturesque view, but on the other side, you feel so sorry that this beauty will be wiped out within no time :(. There is nothing more special than walking in a winter day, looking at the grey sky n brown leaves n dreaming about California by humming the Perfect song for the perfect setting. It is none other than "California Dreaming" by "Mamas and the Papas". This song was also used as a soundtrack in one of my alltime fav movie "Forrest Gump".

http://rapidshare.de/files/2391252/Mamas_and_the_Papas_-_California_Dreaming.mp3.html

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karthik CS said...

lo baree colorsu colorsu andre hege gottagtade.. pota geeta haaku

Praveen said...

woah.. indeed I can feel what it would be like! monne taane hELidde ninage hEgittu nan experience anta! The trees look as if they are on fire!! And before long, the cold winter comes down to put it off! and everything is glowing white!! Nature is awesome man!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about alarm car cobra. I have a website about alarm car cobra which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

Manjesh said...

dude... whoever wants to give me a free ipod, pls keep it for yourself... its a gift from my side for visiting my blog. thnx ;)

samanvitha said...

fall colors like you would'nt beleive!!!-nodakke yavagladru woodstock, vermontge hogu..manji
you will thank me later:)
ticket kaLsu anbeda eega:))

Manjesh said...

yea... New England States Fall Colors bagge saakashtu keLideeni. Even that place is in my travel list. hEgu NJ.ge ticket sikkiddre, allinda drive maaDkondu hogbahudalva *winkisutta*