Monday, March 14, 2005

eeeehaaaaaa got my new Digital Camera!!!

Finally I got my new digital camera, Canon S1-IS, last weekend followed by a 512MB Compact Flash card. I am trying to experiment with it and yea some of the features are really kewl n worth the bux. A combination of 10x optical zoom and Image stabilization is making me feel that there is no real skill required to take some ultimate pics. It also has an option to take video upto 1hr, however, with the 512 MB card I can record upto 45min video, which should be okay for timebeing. Later sometime(when I get ample $$) I can upgrade to a 1-2GB CF card. I am still having some problem adjusting to the auto zoom mode :( but it is infact a really cool feature. Also over the next couple of days I'll post a mindblowing 360 degree view of our apartment. Chk my next blog for a couple of pix.

Today I had an open-book test. Didn't do gud :( hopefully I can make up for that in the other take-home part which is due wednesday :D .

Now coming back to the b'day mania, here is the list for this week :)
Mar 14th - Indumathi (Cousin Sister)
Mar 16th - Arvind Sesha (best buddy)
Mar 17th - Jeevan PV (Cousin Brother)
Wish you all a very happy b'day!!!! but the worst part is that all of them are in b'lore n I will be missin' b'day cake from all three of'em :(

Today I watched American Pie - 2 :D.... chamak movie ;)

over n out.

No comments: